Oh Mummy!!!! You Know What I Did Today?
Today I am giving few list of questions which you can ask your kid. These are just examples, if you wish to re-phrase the questions, then you are most welcome. These are in random order but well thought questions. These questions work. You as a parent can ask 4 to 5 questions from the list. This is not a questionnaire and you cannot ask all the questions in a day. Kids start getting bored after the third question.
· What did you eat for lunch? – This is the most common question. Kids get bored with this question but still they answer something.
· Did you catch any of your friend doing something funny?
· What games did you play at break time?
· What was the funniest thing that happened today?
· Did anyone do anything super nice for you?
· Did anyone need your help today?
· What was the nicest thing you did for someone else?
· Who made you smile today?
· Which one of your teachers would survive a zombie apocalypse? Why?
· What new fact did you learn today?
· Who brought the best food in their lunch box today? And what was it?
· Did anything challenge you today?
· If school took for picnic, which place would you love to go? Any lakeside, trek, garden, museum, etc, etc…
· What would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? Why?
· Who do you think has good leadership skills? Why?
· If you had the chance to be the teacher tomorrow, what subject would you teach the class?
· Who do you want to make friends with but haven't made friends yet?
· What is your teacher's most important rule?
· What is the most popular thing to do at recess?
· Does your teacher remind you of anyone else you know? How?
Hope these questions help and I will come up with more questions soon.