COVID TIMES-HOME BUT NOT ALONE
This Corona Virus Pandemic has given a lot of extra time to people. We have also spent this time well.
· We had virtual meets with friends and family
· Many of us took up different hobbies example:
-- Cooking, become a MasterChef in your own kitchen
-- Gardening, connect with nature
-- Drawing, pencil, charcoal, etc
· Journal Writing / Blogging
· Get Crafty, with papers, strings, weird stuff, etc
· Learn a new language, both national and international language.
· Sweat it out, take up a physical activity, yoga, running, aerobics, zumba, etc
· Connect with senior citizens, talking with them, virtual meditation class and yoga class for them. We also connected on the social platform/in the society by providing food (breakfast/lunch/dinner) according to their preference.
· Back to the ludo days. Snakes and ladders is also a interesting game. All age groups can play both these games.
· Kids are missing school. All activities are delayed by almost 2 hours. Kids love to do school in their pyjamas.
· Spending quality time with the kids.
· Inventing / discovering new indoor games for kids and adults.
· Kept the atmosphere of the house positive. Avoid fights, screaming and shouting. Contribute towards domestic help.
With lot of negatively around, we try and see the positives. There were quite a number of advantages which we took into account positively.